The B1 Travel Italy Cycling Trip In The Roman Countryside
June 19th - 27th, 2020
An ultimate cycling trip & training experience riding the roads of Giro D’Italia Legends!
Join us In Fiuggi Italy for 8 days of adventure, great food and riding!
Trip Pricing and Options
Superior Rooms (Prices are flight optional)
$3,312.00 CDN per person (tax included) Double Occupancy (Including flight $4,512.00 CDN)
$2,912.00 CDN per person non cyclist (tax included) Double Occupancy (Including flight $4,112.00 CDN
$3,612.00 CDN per person (tax included) Single Occupancy (Including flight $4,812.00 CDN)
$3,212.00 CDN per person non cyclist (tax included) Single Occupancy (Including flight $4,412.00 CDN)
-Superior Room Upgrade Add $250.00 to the above prices.
-Superior Suite available upon request.
Note: Trip is limited to 20 cyclists
Extra Insurance Options
- Flight Cancellation/Interruption Insurance $100.00
- Medical Insurance $50.00 40 years old and younger.
- Medical Insurance $60.00 41-49 years old.
- Medical Insurance $75.00 50--59 years old.
- Medical Insurance $100.00 60 years old plus.
- Package of Flight, Cancellation, Interruption & Medical Insurance under 60 years old $150.00
- Package of Flight, Cancellation, and Interruption & Medical Insurance over the age of 60 $200.00
- Book before March 10th, 2020 to secure the above price with a 40% Deposit.
- Balance due April 15th, 2020.
- Balance will be charged on due dates unless otherwise arranged in advance.
- Registrations after March 10th, 2020, are subject to a price increase.
Trip Cancellation Policy
Applies from Days to Departure
More Than 90 Days - $200 cancellation fee (Now until March 15th, 2020)
61-90 Days – 25% of Trip Price (March 16th – April 14th, 2020)
31-60 Days - 50% of trip price (April 15th – May 14th, 2020)
30 Days or Less - No Refunds (May 15th Onward - No Refund)
This cancellation policy does not Include Flights (See flight cancellation insurance)
Airport transfers to and from airport
Bianchi & Pinarello Bike Rental Included
(New) E-Bikes-Electric Road Bikes also available
(New) E-Bike-Electric Mountain Bikes for trail rides
5 to 6 Days of Guided Cycling tours/Training rides
Ride level of your choice with 3 different levels to choose from
Snacks/Nutrition for the riders on rides
Secure bike room with workshop for any small repairs
Daily laundry service for cycling apparel
Buongiorno Italian Breakfast
Italian buffet Lunch
Afternoon Merenda. (Cake, Fruit, Yogurt…)
Chefs delicacies Italian buffet dinner, with wine
A day In SORRENTO!
An evening in ROMA!
Rest Day: Trip to Sorrento. Sorrento is an absolute must! Located on the Amalfi Coast overlooking the Bay of Naples, you’ll be mesmerized by its scenic beauty. Sorrento is known as the land of colors, traditions, mysteries, and legends. (Lunch and dinner are not included on this excursion.)
Post Ride Evening in Rome: Discover Rome with us! Inspiring art and vibrant street life!! Stop at street side cafes and restaurants!! One of the world’s most romantic and inspiring cities.
Transportation included. (Dinner not included)
Also planned (date to be confirmed): Wine, Oil, and local food tasting in a typical local shop in Fiuggi.
Access to the Silva Spa. Which includes, Bio Sauna, Turkish bath, Frigidarium icefall, Mediterranean herbal bath, Indoor heated pool, Outdoor pool, Finnish sauna, Afternoon Pilate’s class, Afternoon Yoga class, gym Access & more…
The B1 Fiuggi to Pofi Farm Ride 2020
B1 Giro Di Fiuggi-Pofi
1 day 2 rides!
- Ride Starts from our hotel in Fiuggi at 8:30!
- Along the way we will Visit a local market
- Upon arrival at farm in the village of Pofi, we will be welcomed with a very nice appetizer and local Sausage, Panzanella (bread with fresh tomato juice, oil and salt) and Vino.
We will be having lunch outdoors overlooking a beautiful vegetables garden….
- The ride to the farm in the village of Pofi is approximately 65km, for those whom have had enough or perhaps may have over indulged at lunch, we will have a bus to take you back! Cheers!
-For those who want, we will ride back to the hotel.
For non- riders, we will have a bus bringing you to the farm to join the cyclists for lunch, and enjoy this beautiful farm!
A very important part of this ride is that we will be stopping to pay tribute at a monument that was erected for Canadian soldiers who saved many locals in the village of Pofi during the 2nd World War.
New for 2020 E-Bikes!!
E-BIKES POWER-ASSIST electric mountain bikes, for those who don't road bike, or anyone who wants to enjoy a leisurely trail ride in the beautiful countryside of Rome.
We will have guided tours every day! Please inquire to learn more about this great option!