B1 Tour D' Ristorante 2021
Great Courses, Rider Friendly, Ride Fast, Ride Casual?
Up to you!
Let’s, Let the Good Times Roll Again!
- Marked Routes with On-Road Support
(We highly recommend you download the routes to your bike computer)
- Paced accordingly with B1 -A Group, B Group, C Group
- Limited in size (only 100 riders per day) for a more personal feel
- Road course, there may be a short but easy Gravel section
- Want to Rev-it-UP (Cash Prizes Sponsored by Extrudex Aluminum)
B1 Strava KOM Challenge - Top 3 women / 3 Men
- Lunch time Free Draw Prizes. Sponsored by Emma Food, B1 Gruppo Inc.
- Rest Stop at the (49km) mark, hosted by Caledon Hills Cycling
- Includes Swag from your favourite Brewery, Vineyard.
- A Healthy Post Ride Lunch with beverage.
When are we going?
Stage 1: Giro D'Cucinetta
Hosted by: Cucinetta Italian Fast Casual
Enter through the Shell station or first driveway
North of shell off Vaughan valley
76km (start at 8:00AM) map
or 119km (start at 8:05AM) map
- Includes free Swag and beverage from Amber Brewery https://www.amberbrewery.com/
- Cool down with a beverage from Amber brewery and pasta lunch, grilled panini and salad by Cucinetta.
Stage 2: Giro D'Joia On Main
Hosted by: Joia On Main
65km map (start at 8:05AM)
or 109km map (start at 8:00AM)
IMPORTANT - ALL events will take place completely outdoors and will comply with all local and provincial health regulations. All local and provincial traffic laws will and must be respected.
Have an idea for a new location for a B1 Tour D’ Ristorante Rides event?
Drop us a line at: www.b1gruppo.ca