Great Courses, Rider Friendly, Ride Fast, Ride Casual?
Up to you!
Let’s, Let the Good Times Roll Again!
B1 Giro's 2022
Giro D’CUCINETTA July 17
Like the European Spring Classics. We will be rolling the Caledon climbs, 2 short, smooth gravel sections (Nothing your road bike can't handle) up the KOM challenge (Battle of the Lions) then cruising back to Cucinetta for the included Family Festival with Italian lunch!
Pasta, veal parmigiana, sausage, and peppers with Caesar salad!
This will be one ride you won't forget!
Ride solo or get your friends, Club, Team and lets roll!
Join us for a day of great riding with an awesome K.O.M challenge for those who want to rev-up the cadence!
All riders and all clubs are welcomed!
Funds raised support Yellow Brick House Foundation.
Funds raised will provide life-saving support services and prevention programs to meet the diverse needs of individuals, families, and communities impacted by violence.
Pre Ride Coffee & Pastries, As riders complete their ride they will be welcomed by a Charcuterie board and a cold beverage to start, followed by a Cucinetta Italian lunch! Pasta, veal parmigiana , sausage and peppers with Caesar salad!
- Marked Routes with On-Road Support
(We highly recommend you download the routes to your bike computer)
- Three Distances to choose from (see below)
- Paced accordingly with B1 -A Group, B Group, C Group
- Limited in size (only 100 riders per day) for a more personal feel
- Road course, there may be a short but easy Gravel section
- Want to Rev-it-UP (Cash Prizes Sponsored by Extrudex Aluminum)
B1 Strava KOM Challenge - Top 3 women / 3 Men
- All riders receive Lunch with beverages and Free Draw Prizes.
Sponsored by Emma Food, B1 Gruppo Inc.
- Rest Stop at the (49km) mark, hosted by Caledon Hills Cycling
When are we going?
Gran Fondo Giro D'Cucinetta
July 17, 2022
Hosted by: Cucinetta Italian Fast Casual
Address: 6262 Hwy 7 Unit 8, Vaughan, ON L4H 0B1
Enter through the Shell station or first driveway
North of shell off Vaughan valley
Corto 76km (start at 8:10AM) map
or Lungo 120km (start at 8:00AM) map
(Note: Ride Routes and Times are subject to change as traffic and route construction are evaluated).
* Parking at start/finish
* Route to be provided pre-ride. One week prior to the event date
* This is not a timed ride or race!
* Ride rain or shine! No refunds are available
* Road bike highly recommended route is mainly road surface with 1.5k of gravel+ 1 trail section
* Ride is lightly supported – please make yourselves self-reliant as it's always best. Pack tubes,
pump, water and food! Even though we will have a mid-ride sponsored fuel stop
* NamedSport hydration will be provided but come prepared with your own fuel and hydration
* The Highway Traffic Act applies. The roads are not closed. You are expected to follow all traffic
laws. Safety First! Always be alert of others using any roads or trails.
If you would like to make an additional donation to the Yellow Brick House Foundation or to make a general donation if you're unable to join, please click to Donate
Safety is of top importance and all government-mandated regulations will be followed. We strongly encourage all participants to be double or triple-vaccinated to ensure a safe event for all. Should government regulations change prior to the event date, you may be required to show proof of vaccination. While we will be outside the entire time, we encourage all participants to wear a mask when feasible!
All riders and volunteers of the event will be required to self-screen for any COVID-19 symptoms and we ask anyone not feeling well to please stay at home.
Feel free to message B1 Gruppo at email@example.com for any additional information
ALL events will comply with all local and provincial health regulations. All local and provincial traffic laws will and must be respected.
Have an idea for a new location for a B1 Giro event?
Drop us a line at: www.b1gruppo.ca